Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubby!

33 years ago today the love of my life made his entrance into the world. I started celebrating birthdays with him when he was turning 26. I don’t have pictures from every birthday, but here are a few pictures of his past birthdays:

1st bday 1st Birthday

3rd bday3rd Birthday

Copy of meltingpot_sm27th Birthday (celebrated at Melting Pot)

Hubby's 29th 29th Birthday (celebrated in NYC)

Brie with Birthday Boy30th Birthday (celebrated in CO with my family)   

It’s been such a joy to celebrate another year of life with him and I love witnessing the amazing ways he grows deeper in his relationship with Christ and steps into his role of husband and soon-to-be father more with each passing day.

To celebrate, I woke up early this morning to make him one of his favorite breakfasts of homemade cheese danishes and fresh pineapple, kiwi and blueberries. Then it was off to the airport for him as he was on his way to TX for a business trip. Unfortunately, he was flying standby and the flight ended up being oversold, so we had to pay $800 for another ticket that will get him out there tomorrow morning. Yikes! The good news is I’ll get to see him and celebrate with him tonight; the bad news is that I don’t have any of his presents or cake ready yet because he was supposed to be gone until Thursday. Oops!

Happy 33rd, lover! Hope you have an even better year this year than all the ones before.

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.