Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Monday, August 2, 2010

Did you miss me?

Sorry I went MIA for a couple weeks. Just got back in town a day ago after visiting family and friends for two weeks. I was internetless (and without running water) for a large part of the time so sorry for the lack of posts.

More updates soon once I work through the mounds on my desk. Unfortunately no pictures of the belly were taken while I'm gone, but I'm about the size of a house now and am enjoying the many kicks and squirms from our baby girl and thoroughly entertained when I seem them from the outside of my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.