Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Saturday, January 2, 2010

How To Remove Wax

While attending Christmas Eve service, the candle I held while singing Silent Night managed to drip wax beneath the paper holder and onto my black pants.

My mother-in-law had a great tip on how to remove the wax.

Place your pants (or whatever item you get wax on) on the ironing board. Cover the area that has the wax on it with a dry paper towel. Using an iron on the low setting, iron over the paper towel until the towel has absorbed the wax from the fabric.

It took less than 30 seconds and worked like a charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.