Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Friday, January 1, 2010

Count Me Out

I’ve been thinking of a few different crafts I’d like to try this year and came across a picture for one that I know I will definitely not try.

I don’t know about you, but these:

tie-dyed leggings

just don’t scream fashionable to me. Or classy. Or flattering. They scream a lot of things, but fashionable, classy and flattering definitely do not make the list.

Here is one New Year’s resolution I am definitely keeping: “I will not under any circumstances make and/or wear tie-dyed leggings.”

(My apologies to those of you who may find these stylish. Perhaps I can arrange for you to go on a shopping spree courtesy of What Not To Wear.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.