Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Monday, January 4, 2010

So proud of my hubby

Well, the Lord answered our prayers! Yesterday hubby was sworn in as Mayor. I'm so proud of him and know he'll do a fantastic job.

The county surrogate delivered the oath. She and hubby ran together a few years ago when he ran for a seat on the county governing body.

She had the nicest things to say about hubs. She even said she wishes she was his mother!


Taking the oath. I'm so proud of him!


Our newly sworn in mayor.


A very happy day. Now it's time for the real work to begin. I've already been asked what my platform will be as First Lady! Ha! I don't think it really makes a difference in a town with 35,000 residents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.