Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bang Hack Job

One lesson I learned this morning:

DON'T ATTEMPT TO QUICKLY TRIM YOUR BANGS WHEN YOU'RE LATE HEADING OUT THE DOOR.

If one ignores this rule, the result will be bangs that look like they were cute by a two year old wearing a blindfold. They'll be long where you wanted them short and short where you wanted them long. All a result of rushing and not double-checking your angle before snipping.

Lesson learned.

Looks like I'll be investing in some bobby-pins or hats for the next couple days until they grow out a little to correct my trim.

1 comment:

  1. Girlfriend!!! I could have told you that one... also,dont color your hair at home...been there and done that...yikes! It was not pretty..ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.