Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Sunday, January 17, 2010

Insider Recipes

Earlier this week a friend of mine sent me a digital cookbook containing the BEST recipes. This book is full of recipes for various items from a variety of restaurants, recipes to make your own name brand condiments or candy bars, and much more.

I already know what recipe I’m going to be trying out for my birthday…Outback’s Alice Springs Chicken. I order this every time we go to Outback and it is so good. I’m anxious to see if this recipe really is as good as the original. Of course, I’ll have to wait two weeks to celebrate my birthday so that I’m finished with my Flat Belly Diet experiment.

I’m also going to have to try the recipe for Butterfingers.

Of course I couldn’t keep all these recipes to myself. If you want the book, click here to open up a .pdf file containing over 450 pages of delicious “insider” recipes. It may take a little bit to open, but it should work. If not, e-mail me at brieblogs (at) optonline (dot) net and I’ll send you the file as an attachment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.