Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Some Changes Have Been Made

As long as you’re not reading this blog via a reader, I’m sure you noticed some changes I made to the layout in the past couple days.

In an effort to bring in a little extra income each month, I decided to give ad sense and other similar things a test drive.

I tried to put the buttons in places where they’re not annoying yet still visible. However, I care more about this blog being user-friendly than I do the few dollars it may bring in each month so if the ads are bothersome, please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Brie, I was debating the same thing all week, and your taking the plunge finally got me to do the same. Good luck. We'll see where it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.