Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It really is the best. Ever.

PW's Lasagna

Last night I finally gave in to the rave reviews this lasagna has received and decided to try it for myself.

And let me tell you.

It really is the best lasagna. EVER.

And thank goodness because I didn’t get home until after 6pm and it took over 3 hours 30 minutes for my water to boil for the stinkin’ noodles and the whole time I was telling my hubby that it was really going to be worth the wait.

Boy was I glad it turned out delicious or he might still be upset that I feed him at 7:30pm two nights in a row!

Do yourself a favor. If you have never made Pioneer Woman’s lasagna go buy all the ingredients and make it tonight.

My mouth is already preparing itself for another serving of it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.