Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gift Ideas: Packaging


I was reading Money Saving Mom this morning to see if there were any coupon deals and she had a link to this awesome tutorial on How to Make a Gift Bow from Recycled Materials.

If you're anything like me, you have TONS of magazines lying around (thanks to the free subscriptions M.S.M. tells us about) that you could use to make bows. I definitely think I'll have to make some to use.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I came across your blog a short time ago, I made the granola you posted and we loved it, so thank you for that. Now I am going to try the bow you posted because it looks so cute. Thanks, Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.