Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wahoo! BIG Wins!

Last night was a good night - a R-E-A-L-L-Y good night!

If you're a Republican that is.

I know a lot of people don't talk about politics on their blogs, but politics is just part of my life. After all, my husband is a politician.

From the top to the bottom, Republicans had HUGE victories in our state. Mr. Obama's visits did nothing to help his fellow Democrats, and as a result of picking up another "R" seat locally, looks like my hubby may get to serve as Mayor again next year.

Oh election nights are so much more fun when your party wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.