Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Friday, November 6, 2009

An Easier Way to Blog

I’m sure many of you already know about this, but I just discovered it yesterday and I’m L-O-V-I-N-G it!

At work we recently started using Windows Messaging for intra-office communication. For some reason, the program wasn’t loaded on my computer so I logged on to download it.

I was so excited when I saw it came with the program called “Windows Live Writer.”

This little discovery has made blogging sooooo much easier for me. I don’t know about you, but I dreaded the posts that included pictures because it was so cumbersome to move them around and get them in the right location. This program allows me to insert pictures when and where I want them instead of having to upload them all before I start a post. Plus, it has easy options for changing the border on the pictures and a whole bunch of other stuff. Plus now I can do things like annoy everyone cross out words if I want to. Always wondered how people did those strikethroughs. Ha! Now I know.

So, from now on dear readers, my pictures will have BORDERS. And, my posts will contain strikethroughs. And, I’ll feel like I’m finally up to speed with how to get this whole blogging thing working a little quicker and easier which hopefully will lead to more frequent posting.

And yes, did any of you catch that I do my blogging from work? Shh. Don’t tell the boss. J/K! He already knows and seeing how I’m such a speedy worker and have my work done two hours after I get here for the day, most days get spent surfing the net, making design sketches for my house, playing games on Facebook or blogging. Yeah, it’s a tough job, but someone has to do it! Now if only I could get myself to channel that free time into something productive and profitable like moving my Divine Creations shop from my stupid web host to Etsy I might have a little more success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.