Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Monday, August 31, 2009

It happened again

Remember this post? Well, it happened again while I was away at the house last month, and it sure made my day!

My phone rang and it said it was my sister. When I answered it, I heard, "Hi, Aunt Bee!"

Thinking Chelsea had just put Braden on the phone, I started talking with him and we were having a good ol' conversation. He told me all about his books and the toys in his room. Then he took the phone over to "Baby Cayo" and had me talk with him.

It was all a lot of fun, but I began to wonder why I didn't hear Chelsea in the background at all. I asked Braden if he could put mommy on because I was starting to wonder if everything was okay. He proceeded to just talk to me some more.

Finally I heard my sister's voice in the background and she picks up the phone and hears me talking. She proceeds to tell me that she was in the kitchen and Braden was in his room calling me, unbeknownst to her.

I love getting unexpected calls from my nephew! Especially when he can tell who it is that he called based on the voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.