Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Monday, August 31, 2009

A Sweet Reward

To reward myself for finishing all my filing and for being good on my diet this week (even though my scale says I didn't drop a single pound), I rented a redbox movie and enjoyed it while eating a delicious hot fudge sundae from McDonald's.

Of course I capitalized on the opportunity to rent a chick flick seeing how hubby is still out of town.

If you haven't seen Confessions of a Shopaholic and are looking for a light hearted movie, I recommend it. Plus, the man in the movie is pretty cute, especially since he has a British accent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.