Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Crank Called by a 1 year old

While I was at work yesterday, my cell phone rang. The caller ID said it was my sister, so picked it up only to hear a bunch of laughter from a certain one year old on the other end of the line followed by *click*.

I tried calling her back thinking that Braden accidentally pushed end, but while I was calling her back, she was calling me again.

I answered only to hear more laughter and then *click*. This happened once more and then I finally figured out that while mommy and daddy were still sleeping, my nephew was entertaining himself by crank calling his aunt.

He's lucky he's a cute little one and I love him! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks, Braden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.