Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Weekend

I love fall.

The trees are bursting with color. The air is crisp. You get to wear all your cozy clothes. The smells of cider and pumpkin are amazing.

This past weekend we had perfect fall weather. Hubby and I took advantage of it by enjoying an hour walk through one of the local revolutionary war battlefields. It was so fun to walk through corn fields and peach and apple orchards and just imagine the soldiers fighting there. It was more a treat, though, because we went with the intention of hubby running while I walked which meant we weren't going to be together. What a treat when hubby grabbed my hand and decided to just spend the hour walking with me and enjoying the perfect fall day.

Fall and walks with my husband...just two of the things I'm thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.