Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pasty White?

I admit it. I suffer from pasty white skin.

Unlike some lucky ladies, I'm not blessed with skin that tans a nice golden brown. While I do burn rather easily, I normally don't peel. Instead it just fades to a nice red color instead of brown. Guess I can thank my Cherokee ancestors for that!

So, what's a girl to do when shorts season roles around? Blind everyone with my pasty white skin? Increase my risk of skin cancer and freckles by laying outside? As if I even have time for that!

Well, enter my new favorite lotion.

The other day I was reading through one of my free magazines and saw an ad for Jergen's new skin-firming (less cellulite? Sign me up!) and gradual tanning lotion. Not wanting to look like I had streaky orange skin, I was a little skeptical. But, after just 4 days of use, I'm already noticing more golden legs and less cellulite. Personally, I think it was $7 well spent.

As my husband commented after just one day, "You look better when your skin isn't see through." Why thank you so much dear! What a great compliment!

Have you had any luck with self tanners or lotions that promise firmer skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.