Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Friday, July 3, 2009

The best husband EVER


Monday I was sitting at my desk and fighting this nagging cough I have when all of a sudden a beautiful box arrived for me from Proflowers.

I opened it to find a great little heart shaped box of chocolates, a gorgeous bouquet of alstroemeria in a beautiful green vase and the sweetest note ever:

"Hi Sweets, I love you so much. I miss you terribly when I'm not with you and love being with you even when your sick. -Love, xxxx"

Yeah, I'm one lucky girl. Not only does he put up with a sick wife for 5+ days, he then sends me flowers saying he loves being with me even when I'm sick and whiny. What a great guy!

P.S. He also gets bonus points for remembering that his wife does not like receiving plain old roses and that alstroemeria are some of my favorite flowers and they were included in the bouquets at our wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.