Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, June 25, 2009

What a nice welcome home

My handsome hubby finally made it home on Tuesday! He was supposed to get in at 10pm, but didn't make it on that flight due to it being oversold so we bought a ticket that ended up getting him in at 1pm instead. So, I left work at 11:45am and got to spend all afternoon with my hubby!

Thank goodness we had that nice afternoon together because the next morning I woke up and was weak all over and could barely stand up without it hurting. Not wanting the guys at work to think I was playing hooky to stay home with my hubby I decided to be a trooper and drive in to work. I made it a whopping 45 minutes before I had to come back home and crawl in bed and that's where I've been since yesterday at about 11am.

Welcome home, hubby! Aren't you glad you came home so you could take care of your wife who is crying in pain because it hurts to sit, stand or lay down? Or how about the dreaded cough that made you move to the couch last night just so you could get some sleep? Thanks so much for taking great care of me...your the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.