Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Monday, May 4, 2009

The Amazing Race

WARNING: Spoiler ahead! If you haven't watched the Amazing Race yet from yesterday, then stop reading now!!




Can I just say how glad I am that Keisha and Jen FINALLY went HOME!!! I never really liked them (thought they were kinda mean), but I especially didn't like them after they got into the tiff with Margie and Luke...a very cool mom and son (and they're from my home town!!).

Oh, and Jamie. I LOVE her! I think she and I would be very good friends because we have very similar personalities and get frustrated at the same things. This is also the reason why my hubby says he will NEVER run the race with me no matter how much I beg him.

Don't really know who I want to win at this point. I'll be happy with any of the teams in the final three, but would prefer Margie and Luke or Jamie and Cara.

Are any of you Amazing Race fans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.