Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Getting closer

I'm so excited to post this today because it means that I'm one step closer to opening my shop! I've finally finished the wedding invitations I was working on and will be delivering those to my "client" this weekend (at the end of the 9 hour roadtrip hubby and I embark on tonight at 7pm) and now I can devote all my time to making jewelry and note cards and home decor items. I'm so excited!

I've received great reviews so far on the items I have done and need to complete a few more projects to make sure my shop is well stocked. Once I finish that and designing my website, the doors will be open. I'm shooting for April 30th as my "Grand Opening".

For now, here is my button that will be used on my packaging, business card, and advertisements.

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh, can't wait to see everything you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I can't wait to see all the goods.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.