Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Any more guesses?

Tomorrow I'll post clues for those of you who may be trying to guess where our house is located. For those of you who may have missed the first clue, you'll find it here.

I'm also going to change it so that you e-mail me at brie14 (at) juno (dot) com with your guesses instead of leaving them in the comments section.

I'm still not allowed to fully disclose the location on my blog until some more things are settled with hubby's politics, so this will allow me to disclose who the winner is without giving away the correct guess.

And, I promise the giveaway will be something good and something related to the city. I also promise that I will fully disclose where the house is located once I'm able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.