Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Clue

Here are the next clues:

1. This city used to be the capital city of its state
2. It takes longer to go north-south across the state than it does east-west
3. Our neighborhood is on the national, state, and local registers of historic places

Think you know the city? E-mail me at brie14 (at) juno (dot) com with your guess. The first person to guess it correctly will get a nice surprise that has to do with the city.

If you missed the first clue, check it out here.

If there's no correct guesses by the end of today, I'll post more clues tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I guessed...I sure hope I'm right! Thanks for having a fun contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I guess, even though I know....??? Hahahha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.