Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm So Excited...

...and I just can't hide it!

Hubby and I stopped by CVS the other day to try and buy more SoyJoy bars before they went off sale, but they had already been sold off the shelves.

However, as I was walking out the door, something on my left caught my attention. What's that I see? A CVS card scanner that prints coupons? YES! I've been waiting for my CVS to get one of those. Now hopefully I'll be able to find even better deals!

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen one of these! I hope it gets you some greater deals!

    Do you like the Soy Joy bars? I don't think my fam will eat them and I got 40 free! I'll be happy to send them if you'd enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUCKY!!!!! My CVS does not have that coupon scanner. I'm so happy and jealous at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.