Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Friday, October 1, 2010

Feature Friday: Fall Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial

In an effort to help me be more consistent with blogging and to help me keep track of different projects/recipes I want to try, I’ve decided to start a new thing called “Feature Friday”.

This week I’m featuring a craft project I found at The Cottage Home. I don’t remember how I came across her post, but I knew it was a “must-try” the moment I saw it.

How cute are these fall fabric pumpkins she made?

IMG_3601

I have some upholstery fabric scraps that have been sitting around waiting to be put to use. I think this will be the perfect project for them this weekend.

Go visit Lindsay at The Cottage Home (don’t forget to tell her I sent you) and check out her awesome tutorial for Fall Fabric Pumpkins.

Hopefully I’ll be able to make some this weekend so I can post pictures next week. Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my pumpkin tutorial. I'd love to see some pictures once you get yours made :-). Have a great weekend!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.