Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Friday, October 15, 2010

33 & 34 Weeks

Due to computer trouble, I didn’t get a chance to post last week’s pregnancy update, so I’ll lump it together with this week.

Here’s the picture from 33 weeks:

33 Weeks

And here’s the picture from yesterday (well really this morning) when I am 34 weeks. Only 6 weeks until we should get to meet our lil’ turkey! We are so excited!

34 Weeks

I am so thankful that I still have quite a bit of energy. Of course it’s getting harder to squat down and pick things up, but that’s to be expected. I finally found a position that allows me to get some sleep without my back hurting too bad so that’s great. Everyone still tells me I look so tiny. I know they’re probably just being polite because I feel gigantic!

Here’s what to expect this week:

Your baby could be as tall as 20 inches right now and about five pounds. Need a visual? Hold a five-pound bag of flour in your arms and imagine it's your soon-to-be-born baby (cradle it, and you'll only get strange looks in the baking aisle). Then stack three such bags one on top of the other (and get ready for some more strange looks). That's how tall your baby is.

Your baby's fingernails now reach the end of the fingertips and may even curl over the tip, making a manicure one of the first things you'll need to do for your little bundle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.