Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, September 9, 2010

29 Weeks

I have no idea how we got here so quickly, but today I am 29 weeks pregnant and feeling every bit of it! I had an appointment with the doctor yesterday and she confirmed what I’ve already known…our daughter is very active in the womb! The doc had a hard time keeping her on the screen she was moving so much! The doctor was also surprised to see that she already has her head positioned downwards. Don’t know if it will stay like that for the rest of the pregnancy or not, but we’ll see. As of our last ultrasound on July 9th, she was measuring in the 48th percentile. We have another ultrasound scheduled for the 23rd to check her weight so we’ll see where she’s at then. Based on how much bigger I feel each morning when I wake up, I say she’s grown quite a bit.

For fun, here are the weekly pictures I took from Week 15 through Week 29 (minus a few weeks I missed):

Pregnant_15 Weeks

Pregnant_16 Weeks

Pregnant_17 Weeks

Pregnant_18 Weeks

Pregnant_19 weeks

Pregnant_20 Weeks

Pregnant_21 Weeks

Missed weeks 22 & 23

Pregnant_24 Weeks

Missed Week 25

Pregnant_26 Weeks

Pregnant_27 Weeks

Pregnant_28 Weeks

Pregnant_29 Weeks

No doubt I’m pregnant now! Total I’ve gained 19 pounds so far, but it feels like 30. The sad part? At 7 months pregnant I weigh the same that I did when my hubby first met me…I sure was chubby back then! Ha!

Basically all our little girl is up to right now is growing. Her brain development is in overdrive and she’s adding about 1/2 pound a week. Can’t wait to meet her in a couple more months!

Oh yeah…did you notice I finally changed my mantlescape? Talk about time! I’m off to Colorado right now for a baby shower and am really looking forward to it. When I get back I’ll post more photos of my new fall mantle and some recipes I made over the past few days. Plus, I also have a bonfire post to put up. I’ve been busy with things, just haven’t had time to blog.

Be back sometime next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.