Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, July 1, 2010

Almost time!

My hubby has been travelling for the past three days for work. Poor guy had to fly into Billings, Montana and then make the 12 hour drive north across the Canadian border to get to where he was going because it was more economical than flying closer. Needless to say, I'm ready to have him back in the country and back in cell phone signal range so we can communicate again.

I pick him up tonight at 7pm from the airport. After that, we're heading directly to Red Robin for some delicious hamburgers. I may or may not have also had a hamburger for dinner each of the two nights while he was gone. What can I say...my body is craving red meat!

Today marks 19 weeks. Almost halfway! Hard to believe. In hubby's absence I asked my mother-in-law to take my picture this morning and let's just say when I went to upload it it left a lot to be desired. So, I'll try to have hubby take a different one of me tonight when I see him and post it tomorrow.

We originally thought we were going to find out whether we're having a boy or girl tomorrow, but about a week ago we realized my doctor's office scheduled me a week too soon so we had to move it back until next Friday the 9th. I'm so anxious to find out! I know you can normally tell by now (and I think my doctor found out at my 18 week appointment), but my doctor wants to wait until week 20 so that we're on a better schedule with the visits for the rest of the pregnancy. So, if you haven't voted yet, you have about a week left. So far girl is winning by 2 votes. At this point, I really have no clue whether I'm carrying a boy or a girl, but I have had dreams about both. As long as there's only one baby in there, I'll be happy no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.