Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Craving for Corn Dogs

CornDogs_1source

I haven't had too many cravings so far...more like aversions. Desserts? Not my favorite thing right now, especially chocolate.

But, a few weeks ago I got a serious hankerin’ for corn dogs. I was really hoping I could satisfy my craving this past Saturday at our town's annual "fair", but while I was successful in finding my funnel cake (which unfortunately didn't taste that great due to the aforementioned dessert aversion) there was not a single corn dog vendor to be found. Bummer :(

However, I was cruising Tasty Kitchen the other day and low and behold a reader posted a recipe for Homemade Corn Dogs. I must try these! They look so good and they'll be much better for me and baby than buying a whole box of frozen ones from Sam's Club.

Definitely adding the ingredients to my grocery list for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.