Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Monday, March 29, 2010

Don’t be a Screwdriver

Saturday hubby and I took a jaunt to Havre de Grace, MD to see one of my college buddies and meet the new man in her life. After a delicious lunch of scallop and red pepper bisque and pizza with feta, tapenade, roasted onions and hummus, we stopped in a few antique shops. Nothing that I couldn't live without, and most of the junk stuff was WAY overpriced, but I did find one thing that made me chuckle (well, maybe a few...any one want to buy a lamp made from popsicle sticks for $35?):

screwdrivers

Did you know that traffic authorities say 25% of all STOP-and-GO is caused by thoughtless, selfish driving – by “Screwdrivers”?

Too bad Shell doesn’t still offer this program, because I was really interested in receiving the free booklet that shows the boners “Screwdrivers” pull.

Don’t you wish we still had advertising like this nowadays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.