Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Friday, March 26, 2010

Cold Feet


This is my footwear choice for today. Obviously I forgot to check the forecast before I got dressed:


Hopefully the SNOW will hold off until I get home and can put on some socks and slippers.

On a much happier (and warmer) note...we're having our wonderful new (and soon to be moving out of state...boo!) friends over for dinner tonight. Can't wait!

What's on the menu?

Chicken with Grapes and Couscous
Roasted Asparagus
Spinach Salad with Toasted Pecans, Craisins, Apples & Goat Cheese
Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Filling and Chocolate Ganache


It's going to be an AWESOME night! And tomorrow is even more fun because hubby and I are travelling to Havre de Grace, MD for the first time to hang out with another great girlfriend and met her new man. Fun times!

1 comment:

  1. At least your pretty toes showed off that day :)
    Hey- does Melissa have a different/new blog?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.