Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Friday, February 26, 2010

Latest Jewelry Creation

I have some sad news to announce. I’m no longer going to be selling jewelry unless I have a specific request for something. It was too expensive to be able to afford quality materials for the few number of pieces I was selling. I just don’t have the time to devote to it right now so I’m in the process of using up the things I like and trying to sell off the rest of my supplies. I’m eventually going to be switching my focus back to my first crafting love which is making cards and graphic design and my new love of sewing (which is much more budget friendly than quality jewelry). Hopefully once things calm down on the home front and at work I’ll be able to find time to devote to Divine Creations and make it a success.

For now, though, here’s the latest thing I made:

Silver Chandy Earrings_2 

I am in LOVE with these earrings. They hang so beautifully and look so feminine. They have sterling silver ear wires, ivory Czech glass pearls and silver-plated dangles held together with silver-plated jump rings. It was so fun to actually see what I had pictured in my head turn out in real life.

I do have supplies to make two more pairs, so if you would like one, leave me a comment with a way to contact you or e-mail me at divinecreations4u (at) gmail (dot) com. They are $15 each (they’re a little time consuming to make) including shipping within the lower 48 states. These go just as great with jeans as they do with a little black dress.

Stay tuned for a few more pieces I’ll be posting here at discount as well in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. they are beautiful, I just might be interested in the near future!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.