Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Belated Birthday Celebration

Tonight hubby is taking me out to celebrate my 29th birthday. We put it off a couple weeks because we were finishing up our FBD experiment.

I've been looking forward to this night for weeks! I'm leaving work at 3pm and we're heading to NYC for dinner at Rosa Mexicano - Budin de Pollo has been calling my name for M.O.N.T.H.S. After that, it's off to see South Pacific. I don't know much about this show, but I've been told by my sister and a couple friends that I should love it. Either way it will be a great night out.

Thanks hubby, for an awesome birthday gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.