Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Monday, December 7, 2009

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

100_5139

I finally had the opportunity to put the tree up and decorate this past Saturday. I really wanted a live tree this year, but because we ended up received the first snow of the year on Saturday (yippee!!) and because my checkbook is running a little low, I decided to stick with the artificial tree.

In an attempt to save myself a little effort this year, I only decorated the half of the tree that you can actually see. It was so much easier to just string the lights from left to right and back again instead of having to squeeze in the corner to wrap them all the way around the tree.

When I came down Sunday morning to a beautiful fire roaring in the fireplace thanks to may wonderful husband, I just had to snap a picture.

Here are a few more of different spots around the room:

100_5143

 100_5148

 100_5141

P.S. Thanks for your patience during my absence from blogging. I have a lot of pictures of things to post soon and I’m hoping to start on my holiday baking this coming weekend, so I’ll post recipes as I go along as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.