Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Monday, November 9, 2009

More Tests

This morning on my way to work I received a phone call from my dr’s office. I think he must have received my x-ray results because now he wants me to go for a CT scan prior to my colonoscopy.

Hopefully whatever he saw is nothing serious, but at the same time, hopefully it’s something tangible so we can actually start the work of fixing the problem instead of trying to figure out what the problem is.

On another note, I have a blog post on homemade granola all ready to go except for the actual quantities. Seems the version I have with me is not the same version I used  even though it came from the same person. Who knows. Guess that’s what happens when two different people right down the same recipe given verbally. I’ll try to remember to right down the version I actually used and post it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.