Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Friday, October 9, 2009

A Visit to the New Yankee Stadium

Every year hubby and I try to make it to Yankee Stadium to watch his favorite team play for his birthday. We haven't been able to go the past couple years due to finances, but we were really eager to see the new stadium.

It was such a treat when my boss gave us two free tickets for the last regular season home game a couple weeks ago. The stadium is absolutely gorgeous and there isn't a bad seat in the house. Unfortunately the Bronx Bombers lost, but they almost pulled it out in the end.

I got a kick out of the evening because it was a brisk night but I was actually warmer than hubby was. Don't think that's ever happened before and probably never will again!

Hubby in front of the stadium (guy on left looking at camera)

The view from our seats. They were nosebleeds, but you could still see great. I was surprised hubby went down willingly when I asked him for a photo!


The plasma screen in center field was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.