Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Friday, August 21, 2009

Pitas and hummus

Yesterday I talked about the raw food detox I'm on for a week to see if it will help my stomach issues at all.

I'm so ready for today to be done so I can go back to eating a wider variety of foods (oh milk how I miss you). Honestly, I'm not seeing any difference between how I feel eating "raw" and how I feel eating a normal well-balanced diet, so it just isn't worth the dreading of meal times for me.

To celebrate the return of a few carbs to my diet I'm going to celebrate this weekend my making homemade pitas and hummus. Yum!

I'm going to try this recipe I found for pitas (I don't read her blog but the recipe came up in a Google search) and Rachael Ray's hummus recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.