Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Saturday, August 22, 2009

2 Already?

It's hard to believe that my favorite little blond haired nephew is turning 2 already! It seems like just yesterday he was born. I was so excited when I got the news that my first nephew was born and I'll always remember the first time I met Braden - he was a little over a month old when he attended our wedding. I thought he looked so handsome in his little tuxedo!

I was so anxious to see him again that I arranged for my sister and Braden and me and hubby to fly in to Colorado to surprise my dad for his birthday in March 2008. Boy was he surprised! Braden was such a cute little bugger and brought all of us a bunch of laughs. Here he is with his favorite aunt!

I didn't get to attend his first birthday last August 23rd, but I definitely saw the photos and it looks like he enjoyed his cake immensely! For that birthday I made him giant papermached letters that spelled his name for him to hang in his room.

When he was one and a half he became a big brother. He is such a good big bro to baby Cayo (as he calls Caleb) and I'm sure the two will be best buds for life. Here they are at my cousin's wedding this past June. During this trip he and "Aunt Bea" had a lot of fun hanging out together!

This is the latest photo I have of my almost 2 year old nephew. Hard to believe how fast time flies (and he's not even my own kid)!! I like his wild and crazy spiky hairdo because I think it captures his zest for life.


Hope you have a fabulous birthday tomorrow, Braden! Thanks for all the laugh and joys you bring to Aunt Bea! You're the best nephew ever and I look forward to watching you learn and grow even more throughout the years. Enjoy the airplane and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle - I hear you really enjoy playing "tuwtules" with daddy.

Wish I could be there to celebrate with you today at Chucky Cheese. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.