Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Monday, March 23, 2009

Why One Should Be Careful When Using a Flat Iron

I was in a rush this past Saturday to get out the door and on my way to DC.

I managed to oversleep my alarm clock by one whole hour and then in my mad dash to flat iron my hair, put on some makeup, pack an overnight bag and get out the door, my mind somehow shut off.

As a result, I now have these:

Thankfully the one on my ring finger has already gone down, but the one on my middle finger is going to be here for a few more days probably. Worst burn I ever had at the hand of a flat iron. It was so bad that I knew the instant I peeled my fingers off the hot ceramic plate they were blistering regardless of how much ice or cold water I subjected them to.

Oh well, thankfully the rest of the weekend ended up much better than it started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.