Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My New Favorite Kiss

I was sitting here at my desk craving some candy and debating with myself if it's really worth the money in the vending machine. Deciding it wasn't and forcing myself to make the healthier choice, I retrieved my apple from my bag and proceeded to the cafeteria to wash it.

And lo and behold what should be sitting out on the table for everyone to help themselves to? These little delights:

I admit it. I took 4. But, I didn't allow myself to eat them until AFTER I ate my apple.

Thank goodness St. Patty's Day has already gone otherwise I may spend all my spare change on buying up bags of these things from the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.