Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blinded While Driving

Today, for the second time in my life, I had something really strange happen to me while driving - and no I'm not talking about the lady who honked at me to get me to roll down my window to tell me my left rear light is out. Thank you very much, ma'am. A cop told me the same thing about two weeks ago, but every time I check my rear lights, they're all working just fine. Go figure.

No, the strange thing was that all of a sudden I went almost completely blind due to my eyes watering uncontrollably and being incredibly itchy. Not to convenient while one is driving 50+ mph. It was way worse than when the opthamologist dialates your eyes and then sends you to drive home wearing the goofy pair of paper glasses. The first time it happened about two years ago, I had to pull over and wait about 5 minutes until the watering subsided. Thankfully today I was able to pull to the slow lane and drive while blinking like a maniac for a couple minutes, and then just as quickly as it came on, it was gone.

Strange. I know. Hopefully it doesn't happen again (well, at least for another two years).

1 comment:

  1. if you figure it out tell me!! This happens to Lucas occasionally and scares me! Out of nowhere his eyes will start burning and tearing up and running. Like he has something in them, but there isnt! I'm so sorry it happened to you while driving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.