Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Say it ain't so...

Wow...it's been a long break I've taken from blogging. Don't know if anybody still checks in on this thing, but in case anyone is out there...

I'm sure we're all pretty sick of seeing Christmas photos by this time in January, but I have to post some for posterity. So without further ado:

L to R (front): my brother-in-law, sister, nephew, my brother's girlfriend, my brother; (middle): my parents; (back): me and hubby (who still has to remain faceless)

My cute nephew wearing an outfit I wore as a baby that my parents bought when they travelled Europe while pregnant with me. Hopefully my kids will get a chance to wear it too!

On New Year's Eve, hubby and I had to make a trip to New Mexico for a business trip. We left my parents' house in Colorado Springs at 4am to start the 5.5 to 6 hour drive. I'm trying to get my photo with every state sign, but seeing how it was still dark when we crossed the NM border, this is the best I could do. We got to the ranch where we needed to install the system and learned that it's actually owned by the either the writer or producer of A River Runs Through It. Hubby got to meet the guy, but I stayed in the car for what was only supposed to be an hour, but ended up being three and a half, looking at home remodeling and decor magazines and napping. We then stopped and had dinner and headed back to Colorado arriving around 9:30pm...just in time to celebrate New Year's Eve with my parents. Long day, but fun day.

The rest of the time out there, we just relaxed, ate, played games, and of course shopped. It was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.