All the craze on Facebook right now is tagging people to list 25 random things about themselves, and Beth tagged me so I thought I'd use it for blog fodder too.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to play along go right ahead and leave me a comment so I can read your 25 random things.
1. I have naturally curly hair and I hate it. It never looks like beautiful curls...they all curl a different way and thus I have become the biggest fan of the flatiron.
2. I am always freezing cold but tell my hubby all the time that "cold hands equals warm heart". He usually laughs in response...I don't know why!
3. I'm addicted to sugar and desserts. Addicted might be too strong, but I definitely love sweets!
4. I have very small hands.
5. If I could go back to college and major in something else, I would do it in a heartbeat. Interior or graphic design would be my new major of choice.
6. I am going to have a second nephew in a month and hope he doesn't come before I get back from my trip!
7. I'm anxious to join the mommy bandwagon, but know it will come in due time.
8. There are two stations that play on my car radio...country and contemporary Christian.
9. I'm a closet Martha Stewart addict. This is a recent addiction and I have to sneak in my tivo'd shows when no one else is watching!
10. I'm a crime show tv junkie. My favorite shows are: NCIS, Criminal Minds, 24, CSI: (only the original), Psych, Lost, Survivor and Amazing Race.
11. Those are my favorite shows I watch with hubby. I also enjoy Divine Design and any other decor show on HGTV.
12. Hubby and I plan to move to our new home this June and I'm super excited!!
13. I really don't like vegetables at all, but I force myself to eat them because I know it's the adult thing to do.
14. I really dislike doing laundry so I let it pile up for weeks until I have 7 loads to do in one weekend. Not fun. Personally, I think that says we have way too many clothes, or my husband wears his way too long before changing!
15. I love reading blogs and I'm terrible about leaving comments because I'm too lazy to click out of my Outlook RSS feeds box to go to the comment area.
16. I'm terrible about wasting time on the internet while I'm at work. I get all my work done, but seriously I must spend at least 4 hours a day doing my own thing at work because there's not enough to keep me busy.
17. I love to read and constantly have piles of books and magazines lying around.
18. I love being snowed in with a roaring fire, cozy blanket, my hubby and a good movie or book.
19. I inherited by Dad's genes for talking way more than those around me want me to.
20. I wish I lived closer to my siblings and family so I could see them more often.
21. I already have names picked out for my children now I just need children and to convince my hubby that he likes the names too.
22. One of my new favorite snacks is the "sweet and salty" granola bars...the peanut and almond are the best.
23. I love to bake and can't wait until my own kitchen with the double ovens and huge countertop space is finished this summer.
24. I've ridden a camel and an elephant.
25. I'm starting to get scared of snorkeling in the Cook Islands because I've been reading about people who got swept out to see in a rip current while snorkeling.
There you go 25 things about me that you probably wish you never knew!