Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Missing in Action

I'm sure you've noticed by now that I've been a little absent from this blog. What have I been doing you ask? Well, here's a sample of things that were on my to-do-list for last night alone:


Cook dinner for 5 - this is usually my mother-in-law's job during the week, but she broke her ankle on Friday so it now falls to me
Bake 3 cheesecakes
Bake 24 cupcakes
Bake 1 large loaf and 6 small loaves of banana bread
Package said banana bread
Wash, dry & fold 2 loads of laundry and start a third
Make sample wedding invitation for customer
Finish cropping pictures for Braden's scrapbook
Finish one more page in said scrapbook
Start making list of things to pack for trip to Colorado


Needless to say, I was a little tired and I'm already exhausted for today knowing that I have the following to do:


Frost and decorate 24 cupcakes
Make birthday card for co-worker
Finish third load of laundry and do 2 more
Clean room
Clean craft room
Clean bathroom
Cook dinner
Pack
Finish 8 pages of Braden's scrapbook
Pay personal bills
Do the books for three other clients


Anybody want to come help? My goal is to be able to relax and finally enjoy Christmas come 5pm tomorrow night when we all gather for Christmas Eve dinner at hubby's grandma's.


Blogging will be intermittent over the next couple weeks because I'm without internet at home (a power surge two weeks ago took out all wireless devices in our house and it's been real fun working as a bookkeeper without having access to online bill paying or banking...we've been working on it and hopefully today we'll be able to get it back up and running for good), no computer at work (thus no photos), and travelling.


Until then, wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.