Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Time to Decorate

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday.

This weekend I'm taking the opportunity to get all my Christmas decorations out and put up. I'm sure my in-laws LOVE having me live with them because everything gets done at least 3 weeks earlier than it would if I wasn't here. At least, that's what I tell myself!

Did anybody else put up their decorations this weekend? If so, post some photos so I can see. I'll post mine on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Did you see my blog? John and I came up with a variation on the candy turkey theme. We went to a friends house in Pasadena with 28 people and they were a big hit. The pecan feet were my favorite. I plan to decorate this weekend and I'll send you a picture. I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.