Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, November 20, 2008

Holiday Craft Bazaar

Alright, so my sale unfortunately happened to coincide with Monica's at The Rusty Robin, but we're offering different type things, so it should work. I don't have any fancy name yet for my shop so until I do, I'll just post things here. Also, before the end of the year, I'm going to be opening up my graphic design business so if you need invitations, business cards, letterhead, mailers, marketing materials, etc. I'll be the girl for your job! More details will follow on that.

For now, if you see any item below that you want, leave me a comment with your zip code and a way to contact you, and I'll figure out shipping and let you know. All items will ship as soon as possible and for the cheapest way possible. Also, I make custom requests so if you want say wine charms or a memo board, contact me with a theme/color and we'll see what we can work out. A few items are already pre-sold, but I'm posting them here to give you ideas of what I provide. Happy shopping!

Handmade Christmas Countdown with distressed frame.
Counts down Dec. 1-24 with a different fun activity for each day.
(NOTE: I fixed the ric-rac in the bottom left so it's not crooked)

Price: $25
Qty: 1


"Let it Snow" sign
Price: $2
Qty: 1


**SOLD** Snowflakes
Price: $1.50/each or 5/$4
Qty: 5


Ho, ho, ho Sign
Price: $2
Qty: 1

**SOLD** Christmas Trees
Price $1.50 each or 4/$3.50
Qty: 4

**SOLD** Santas
Price: $1.50 each or 2/$2.50
Qty: 2

**SOLD** Wreath Ornaments
Price: .75/each or 5/$2.50
Qty: 5

**SOLD** Gingerbread Men Ornaments
Price: .75/each or 5/$2.50
Qty: 5

**SOLD** Christmas Tree Tin Holder
Price: $5
Qty: 1


**SOLD** Simplify Box
Price: $8
Qty: 1

**SOLD** Turquoise Sunset Necklace, Bracelet & Earring Set
Handmade with antique turquoise beads, shells, and silver charms

Price: $40
Qty: 1
(can make more if requested or in different colors/styles)


**SOLD** Wine Glass Charms
Wood & Glass beads in Browns & Blacks on Silver Hoops

Price: $3/each or 12/$24
Qty: 12
(can make more if requested or in different colors/styles)

Black Distressed Frame with Mirror

Price: $6
Qty: 1

**SOLD** Fabric Memo Board (needs to have buttons put on still)

Price: $15
Qty: 1
(Can make more if requested in whatever fabric/colors you choose. Different sizes available. Price may vary depending on size and fabric choice)

**SOLD** Live, Laugh, Love Sign

Price: $4
Qty: 1
(Can make more if requested with different phrases, sizes, colors. Price may vary.)

**SOLD** Flower Decor Box

Price: $4/each or 2/$6
Qty: 2

Small Canning Jars with Autumn Fruits & Nuts (Decor use only). Can double as candle rings.

Price: $6/each or 2/$10
Qty: 2


**SOLD** Bird & Nest Table Decor or Placeholders

Price: $4/each or 12 for $30
Qty: 12
(Can make custom napkin rings/table decor in your colors or style. Price may vary.)

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You have beautiful items. If the Christmas tree tin holder is still available I would like to purchase it. My zip is 90715 and my email is mrsuribe at yahoo dot com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i would love the Gingerbread Men Ornaments all 5 and the Christmas tree tin holder please my zip is 50660 alot of my friends lost there xams stuff due to the tornado and flood so i am trying to get little things for them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brie - I'm glad you did so well! :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.