Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tagged Again


You can all thank Emily for the opportunity to learn 7 more facts about me. And without further ado:
  1. I change my hairstyle a lot. In the first year of marriage, I've had at least 4 different styles. It normally goes something like grow it out for a couple years, chop it short, and then have a few different styles while it's growing out.

  2. My husband and I haven't gone on our honeymoon yet, but we're getting ready to go to the Cook Islands for 12 glorious days this coming February. In case you don't know where the Cook Islands are, check your map near Fiji.

  3. I finally changed my name on my social security card two weeks ago. My husband was not too happy when it caused us a delay in filing some papers we needed for the house. Don't ask me why I never changed it in the past year! Men have it so easy after they get married!

  4. I actually am enjoying all this election stuff, and while I'm ready for it to be over so we know who our leader is for the next 4 years, I secretly find it all fascinating.

  5. I would love to go on What Not to Wear and joke all the time about dressing really badly for a couple months and having someone video tape me, and then hide all my decent clothes before they come to raid my closet.

  6. I have a really hard time waking up in the morning, especially when it's dark outside.

  7. I'm thinking I must be really boring because I had a difficult time coming up with 7 facts about me!

Now, per the rules (and I'm a rule follower...I guess that could have been #7), I tag: Alexis, Megan, Kimberlee, Janea, Ally, Kara, & Tarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.