Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Reformation Day!

Yesterday was another birthday at work so in keeping with the fall/harvest/Halloween/Reformation Day theme I decided to make a jack-o-lantern "cake". It's made out of cupcakes arranged in the shape of a jack-o-lantern. I found the idea on Kraftfoods.com.

Here's a picture of the finished project:

Now I'm just waiting to see the picture of my little nephew dressed up like a turtle for his first time Trick or Treating.

NOTE: We didn't celebrate Halloween as a kid. Instead our church always threw a big Reformation party where we dressed up like Bible characters, played carnival games, and all went home with a lunch sack full of candy. So, this whole deciding what to do with this holiday is all new to my siblings and I.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.