Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Monday, October 13, 2008

My New Addiction

I've always been a sucker for poppy seed bagels, despite the fact that the seeds inevitably get stuck in my teeth.

Lately, though, my new addiction has been poppy seed bagels with light veggie cream cheese. Yum!

I don't let myself have them too often because I'm trying to cut down on carbs (at least that's what my head says, my mouth and stomach beg to differ), but on the rare occassion that I do, my mouth rejoices with every bite of the savory goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.