Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, August 28, 2008

Today's the day!

Hubby and I are closing on our house this morning!! We're so excited!

As soon as the closing is done, it's down to work for us. We'll be working down here:



That's right. I'll be spending my Labor Day weekend actually "laboring" while removing all the moldy and water damaged stuff in the basement and then sealing it all to be resistant to water. Oh, and I also get to clean a 7200 square foot house. I even ordered us the tyvek suits and masks. Should make for great pictures.

Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Eat a hamburger for me will you? I'm sure the closest we'll get is take out from McDonald's so we can get as much work done as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, as much as I don't envy the labor and yuckiness of moldy stuff. That area is very neat - I love all the old brick, lots of possibility there and it will be fun to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best of blessings on your laboring day! i referenced Esther on my blog today, you might be interested....love the look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.